18 Days Logging - 7lbs Lost

Options
I must admit I'm feeling pretty damn pleased with myself - after logging for 18 days and *mostly* staying around 1500 calories net, I'm half a stone down :smiley:

There's still a lot of work to do - I still don't have that flat stomach! But I'm super-thankful to my body for adjusting to the change in what I'm eating so willingly, responding by making me slimmer, and keeping my energy levels high. I'm looking forward to what comes next, to getting more and more slender and inching closer to flattening my belly!

Replies

• 324_B21
    324_B21 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work! :)
  • srsly
    srsly Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep going!
  • sazzet
    sazzet Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up!
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yay! happy dance for you, every pound lost feels great. Keep on going!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Great job!:)
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good job. Motivation is everything. Don't loose it if your weight loss slows.. because it will now. A lot of the first weight we loose is bulk food in the digestion because we're eating less. Remember to set yourself up with a pair of 'skinny jeans' so you can feel your progress. Set mini-goals. Keep it up :)
  • joyouswiggle
    joyouswiggle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I like the sound of a pair of "skinny jeans" - I take it you're thinking of a pair of jeans in a size down that I can "slim into"? Must admit, the idea of giving up my wardrobe does scare me slightly - but then if I do go down a clothes size (most of my stuff is 12/14, but I would love to get down to an 8/10!) I will look so much better in so many different styles - and discovering them would be so much fun! Bring on the "skinny jeans" :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!