stupid arguments

Options
sunman00
sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
I just spent 2 hours arguing with my wife about mincemeat, naturally it was me who blew it all up :)

what's the stupidest argument you've had?

Replies

• Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I hard an argument with my husband about the rules regarding "Intentional Grounding" in football. Of course, I'm a woman, so I couldn't POSSIBLY have been right and he be wrong. Luckily google is readily accessible these days.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    all my arguments are meaningful.
    can't recall a single stupid one! ;)
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I've never gotten in a serious "argument" with my wife. But I do remember a while back I was really tired when I got home from work. I was looking for for a pen in our junk drawer and decided I would completely blame my wife for the existence of said junk drawer.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    shaindi wrote: »
    all my arguments are meaningful.
    can't recall a single stupid one! ;)

lmao +1 :P
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Many moons ago when I was married, my ex and I had an argument about how to fold towels.... He was of coarse wrong, and realized it, but it was too late. He made a mountain out of a mole hill, then felt bad :wink:
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    All arguments are stupid. Aren't they?

I've found when I start one it has more to do with how tired or cranky I am rather than the topic.
  • Oxmarqt
    Oxmarqt Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I've never had an argument. I have strongly stated facts on many occasions though! It is the others choice on whether they want to accept them..... :)
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    This morning my husband got mad b/c he found the specialty small company hatch verde salsa in the cabinet on which I had written "NOT FOR E." Then he proceeded to act like the reason his other company Scorpion Salsa jar was half empty was because of me! I can't eat that stuff!!
    PM for delicious Houston based salsa company websites that I am not affiliated with other than ordering at least 4 jars a month.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I will argue in depth and a little too seriously about the Hulk on meth vs Magneto on cocaine and who would win. Sometimes we switch out characters and drugs. It gets heated sometimes.
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I hard an argument with my husband about the rules regarding "Intentional Grounding" in football. Of course, I'm a woman, so I couldn't POSSIBLY have been right and he be wrong. Luckily google is readily accessible these days.

Do you now know the correct rule? If the QB is inside the tackle box and there is no receiver in the area.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    My husband and I had an argument over how to vacuum. I won. He thought that as long as he ran the vacuum over the dirt it was clean, even if the dirt didn't get picked up. I had to explain the goal was to get the carpet clean, not to say he "went over it." Now, he vacuums like a champ. lol
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I used to argue about everything, but the stupidest one was when she was like 12, the remote wasn't working right. We were fighting over who could fix it and what needed to be done, yelling at this point, the cat came in and yelled at us, i mean a the loudest meanest meow out of a cats mouth. We were like "oh yea this is stupid"
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    JeriAnne84 wrote: »
    My boyfriend and I will argue in depth and a little too seriously about the Hulk on meth vs Magneto on cocaine and who would win. Sometimes we switch out characters and drugs. It gets heated sometimes.

I wish I could find a girl that would argue like THIS with me! Ridiculous or not, she'd be perfect. haha!