48 yo single mom...needs friends

Options
Hi everyone. I'm RK and I'm a 48 yo single mom (she's 19 1/2) that is starting over in getting serious about losing my 51 pounds. I would love to have some friend so please, send me a FR! Thanks!

Replies

• abagail101
    abagail101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya im a single 48 yr old mom and need to lose 50 pounds too.... don't know how to send a friend request but im here if you want support
  • bpnpxp
    bpnpxp Posts: 5
    Options
    your account is deactivated. but id be happy to be a friend.
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    i've seen that deactivated thing happen to a few people on here. maybe if you wait it'll come back? if not, try emailing the mods http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/
  • vonne5739
    Options
    Im trying to friend you too...no luck.
  • Mapanggulo
    Mapanggulo Posts: 185 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'd friend you too...but can't either (same issue as others). Always nice to have friends here on MFP that are my age :)

• Mapanggulo
    Options
    you've probably already tired this so ignore if you have...maybe log off...clear your cookies in your browser (or the ones for this site), then log back on?

I've had issues on forums like this before and I think it worked once...just a thought :)
  • Mapanggulo
    Options
    Hmmm...same thing. Yep...the mice have fallen asleep on the MFP wheel...maybe someone at customer service will wake them up and get them going again! They must not have ate their Wheaties!
  • kew735
    kew735 Posts: 2
    Options
    When you're back up, I'll friend you too :D
  • Corinne_Howland
    Corinne_Howland Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Just tried it too. Still not working. Add me if you want.