NSV so excited.

Options
Last night I was at my moms and grabbed a pair of black dress pants in a size 12 that I haven't been able to get on in like 5 years... THEY FIT!!!! I'm so very excited I've lost 18 pounds so far and am excited to keep going. Will be glad when people start noticing!!!

Replies

• Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That's great! I LOVE the feeling I get when I can put on clothes that haven't fit for so long. Congrats!
  • JanW01
    JanW01 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Well done! You should update your ticker :laugh: 18 lbs is awesome!
  • EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • SueSee
    SueSee Posts: 65
    Options
    Congratulations! I love that feeling of getting back into my "skinny" clothes! Good for you!
  • libbyadams2010
    libbyadams2010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

I would but not sure how I lost 8 before I started MFP and not sure how to change it on here..
  • bgeer34
    bgeer34 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sometimes they notice and are afraid to say anything. Too many people hear "Wow you've lost weight" as "Geeze you used to be fat" and so people become afraid to mention it unless they know you are trying. I had a conversation a couple of weeks ago with my instructor at the gym because my son's baseball schedule was interferring with classes and I wanted her opinion on what else I should do when I can't get to the class I am used to. I told her I didn't want my weight loss to be interrupted by baseball. She then said she was wondering how much I had lost and thought I was looking good but didn't ask because she has had a bad experience in the past with telling someone how wonderful they looked with loosing weight only to find out they weren't doing it on purpose, the person was very sick and it was very upsetting.

So be sure.. they notice... :)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Great job! Unfortunately I recently released some skinny clothes that I forgot that I had :(
    Oh well, guess I'll just have to shop more!
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    They all notice - The most important person to notice is YOU. Recently I fit back into a beautiful pair of slacks and did a happy dance alone in my closet. Just getting back into them was all I needed :happy:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

I would but not sure how I lost 8 before I started MFP and not sure how to change it on here..

Just go in and adjust your starting weight to the weight you were when you started. I put mine in the day before my initial weight entry just so I could see where I really was when I started.

Great job by the way!! Yay!
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm so with you! I'm wearing a pair of jeans today that I haven't been able to fit into for EIGHT YEARS. Holy smoke!!! We so rock. :D Great job!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Fantastic feeling! Hats off to you!:flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    Amazing work!!!
  • libbyadams2010
    libbyadams2010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Just go in and adjust your starting weight to the weight you were when you started. I put mine in the day before my initial weight entry just so I could see where I really was when I started.

Great job by the way!! Yay!

I went to settings but the only thing I could see was changing my height and current weight and my goals can't find where to change my starting weight..
  • dennypup
    dennypup Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That's great! It is encouraging to see that progress isn't it? Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!