5'6" ladies, what are your measurements?

Options
I'm 5'6", 145lb measurements are 36" bust, 30" waist, 38" Hips, 22" thighs.

Was just wondering what the measurements of others my height were, and what your goal weight/measurements are?

Replies

• Ariadne83
    Ariadne83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I seem to remember a thread about this before, it was really interesting seeing the huge range of 5'6"ers out there! :)

I am 5'6", 132lb, 28" waist, 36" hips, not sure about thighs. I wear a UK size 10-12 usually, euro 38. I store extra fat on my stomach and arms rather than hips and thighs so can look a bit out of balance if I carry extra weight. I'm trying to increase my muscle tone and lose the excess fat on my stomach and backs of arms because I've found tops are now often too tight across the chest, the slight weight gain has also made me go up a bra size.
  • liftreadphilosophize
    Options
    I never measure my bust because I have small b00bies and will only get depressed if I lose weight there (waaaaaaaah!) but here are the measurements I do take, as of this past Saturday:

140 lbs
    Waist: 28"
    Hips: 40"
    Thighs: 22.5"
    Arm @ bicep: 11.2"
  • allieallieoxenfree
    allieallieoxenfree Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" (okay maybe 5'5.5", but I'm rounding up!). I weigh 132, bust 35", underbust 30", waist 28", hips 38.5", thighs 21.5", biceps around 11" (I find biceps extremely hard to measure... not sure if there's some trick to it, but it seems like the tape is either falling off or way too tight).

We all seem to be around the same measurements! I am hoping to get my waist measurement down about another inch, maybe two. I have a pretty small build naturally and carry all my fat in my midsection. What are y'all's goals?