VSG post-op support

Options
I had my vsg surgery on 7/23/2014. I have lost 53lbs since my surgery. I am looking for friends that can provide some support and advic. I am willing to return the favor.

Replies

• swtranda
    swtranda Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also had the VSG on 9/16/14. I need all the support and help I can get!
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I had mine on Aug. 25th and have lost 56 pounds. You are welcome to friend me!
  • DiasphoraGirl
    Options
    Hi Im thinking about getting a gastric sleeve, and will luv to talk to someone that has it... Any one available for chatting? Thanks!!
  • Lauraann0204
    Lauraann0204 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I had my sleeve in November 2011, lost 75, have gained 20 back, working really hard now writing everything down and exercising every day. Still need to lose 60 but I know I can do it!! The sleeve is awesome, no dumping or need for extra vitamins. I just am a late night snacker and I will do perfect all day than at night I mess it all up.
  • JaydeTurtle
    JaydeTurtle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did not have the sleeve but I did have the Roux N Y Gastric bypass on 9-9-2014. Some of the post op conditions are similar so I am willing to give and get support.
  • trinity9058
    trinity9058 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You guys should all check out the VSG and WLS groups. Just go to groups and look up VSG and they'll pop up.