Just saying hi..

Options
Hi I am Tori from Tampa Florida :)

Replies

• estragonsboot
    estragonsboot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey tori! i'm tony, in jacksonville. i'm not a florida native, so i'm really happy it's starting to cool down. it's been too damn hot to run outside until the last coulple weeks.
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    Hi Tony, Nice to meet you.. I am a Florida native as well :) I agree with you there, I have increased my runs greatly the pass couple weeks, next week is going to be even cooler..
  • Dadof3bbg
    Options
    Up in Maryland here
    Already a lil chilly up here!!!
    How u guys doin???
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    Hi... doing good thanks :) yeah I bet is a lot chillier there lol
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi from Arizona! It's about 90, right now. Sunny and 75 this weekend... kinda like a Joe Nichols song.
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    Hello :) lol @ Joe Nichols song... Or Kenny Chesney perhaps....
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hello :) lol @ Joe Nichols song... Or Kenny Chesney perhaps....

Both are pretty good. Man, I can't wait until this weekend to jump in the Jeep and go exploring the trails! Make it a great day and weekend out there in Florida!
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    Yes I agree..... Thanks... have a awesome weekend the Az :) Jeeps are always fun.. love nature..
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hello Tori from Tampa! Welcome.
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    Hello and thank you :)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tori.
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    Thank you funforsports :)
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Louisiana here. It's been hot as hell. Finally getting a cold front in. Will be cool weather for my son's first birthday Sunday. Thank you jesus. We won't sweat. Lol
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Tough to get out of a long term relationship but I applaud you for trying to be your best!
  • bluebmwrider
    Options
    Hi Tori and welcome. Steve from Coffs Harbour Australia here where the weather is always fine. We could do with some rain though.
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    Hi Haley.. Happy first birthday to your daughter :) Hi Mwalle, thanks and yes it was for the better, I am much happier now.. Hello blue and thank you, Wow Australia, nice..
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    Hey Tori. I'm in Brandon. Welcome.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    HI! I am a crazy CANUCK!, Get in here and have some fun.
  • Matt_C_195
    Matt_C_195 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So there are other Florida natives! Also looking forward to cool-down this weekend!
  • ajalcazar84
    ajalcazar84 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I am from deep South Texas, literally a few miles from the border and the gulf. Hope you enjoy the site and meet your goals. :smiley: