Just started 12WBT, anyone else doing this?

Options
Hey guys

I have just started the 12WBT program this past Monday. Just wondering if anyone else is doing the program? I am in Mount Lawley, WA but keen to find either an online buddy or someone in my area to help keep me motivated and I'll do the same!
I am a vet med student so my time is ridiculously filled for me most days but I am keen to get fit and would like to be a support to someone who is in the same boat :)
Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday!

Replies

• loo2604
    loo2604 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm in NSW and have about 3 weeks left of this round of 12wbt, but am signing up again for the next round starting on 27th October.
    Are there any other 12wbter's around?
    Linda
  • Tinas_Temple
    Options
    Hi,

Im about to sign up tonight for it.

I'm based in North Sydney.
    :)
    Looking forward to some killer results

---Tina
  • lellan40
    lellan40 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, I've signed up last week, I'm in the Ballina area NSW, enjoying the recipes & have exercised (walked) every day this week. Haven't been doing her workouts, I'll start them next week. I've got 20 kg to lose.
    Lesley
  • louie3079
    louie3079 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. How did you go with your 12wbt? I did the round and had such good results. I lost 5th and now weigh 51kg! I've been using myfitnesspal to maintain my weight.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Did it a while a go...there is a really good forum on the website, you will likely find some 12wbt/like minded people there for buddies.