Bad Start

Options
Had a melt down today, bad start, it's lunch time at work and already over my 1380 calories for the day. Eating at Panera for dinner later. Maybe take a another walk later today. Ugh...

Replies

• IvyLuci
    IvyLuci Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Eh, everybody has bad days. Tomorrow is a new day, just start like this never happened. Plan out your meals today so you don't go over calories.
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    It's not how many times you fall down, but how many times you get back up that determine your success.
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Another walk sounds good! Watch the Panera foods they are high in sodium and calories... I love them though... Happy to help and support in any way I can. Feel free to add me for encouragement. ankdworak
  • TitikiOoh
    TitikiOoh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Maybe reevaluate how many calories you eat? I mean, that number is pretty low.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    jbach2 wrote: »
    It's not how many times you fall down, but how many times you get back up that determine your success.

That's about the size of it. The trap swings both ways; either you want to punish yourself and not eat at Panera, or you think you already blew the day and might as well go nuts at Panera. Stay in the middle and get a tasty and healthy dinner at Panera, and think of me bc I'll be wishing I was eating at Panera :)

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    You should be able to make up the calories over the next two or three days if you don't go too heavy and maybe exercise a little more than normal. Remember is not just one day but several that count. :)
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    knedz7 wrote: »
    Had a melt down today, bad start, it's lunch time at work and already over my 1380 calories for the day. Eating at Panera for dinner later. Maybe take a another walk later today. Ugh...
    Are we related?
    :p
    Seriously, no start is bad. You're here and gathering your energies for a return to the fight.
    You, like most of us, took a shot from that near invincible enemy: that person named "Me"!
    I have failed so many times but at the end of my journey, I won the victory, gathered my prize and lost the weight. The road to success is paved with the stones of failure.
    Glad to see you still striving, and thanks for sharing!
    m87g1f3ilic3.png