Question about App asking 'if this is a fruit'

Options
Has anyone noticed the App asking questions like it is trying to categorize foods? I'm just curious if this is showing up in a report or what the purpose is on this "question" when you enter a food. It has also asked me if something is bread, cereal or pasta.

Replies

• Sweetvirgo63
    Sweetvirgo63 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Is this when you are creating a food to enter into the main database or your own food diary? If you're just trying to add a food to your diary, it shouldn't be asking you any questions but simply display the food you've asked it to look for.
  • vettebee
    vettebee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It is just in general. Nothing I'm creating that is new. When I punch in "pear" and then I choose one from the list, underneath it has a different box that says "is this a fruit" and it has an X or a check mark you hit. I think you can ignore it but I just wondered why it is asking. When I choose X or check, nothing happens--the box just goes away. Sorry-maybe it's an update...but I was curious what the feature was all about.
  • RachelYun27
    RachelYun27 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing! I had it asking me if one of my entries was bread, cereal or pasta.