Polar Heart Rate SPORTS BRA

Options
:blushing:

If you have the Polar Heart Rate Monitor compatible SPORTS BRA....would share with me your thoughts on it's fit and whether or not you think it stays put .........and are glad you paid what you did for it???

I've read mixed reviews and you just never know what is real and what reviews have beenwritten for the benefit of the manufacturer!!

Thanks so much!

julia

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    good question. i'm interested in hearing the answers. i just use my regular sports bras and everything usually stays put. ;)
  • laurenlei
    laurenlei Posts: 96
    Options
    ditto...
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm finding that the regular strap and my sports bra push each other around......gets uncomfortable....
  • rydn4h2o
    rydn4h2o Posts: 255
    Options
    bump
  • juliapurpletoes
    Options
    anyone?! :cry:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    julia, u have gorgeous hair! what's ur secret?
  • juliapurpletoes
    Options
    trying again - anyone ever bought the Polar Heart Rate Monitor compatible sports bra??

The sensons are built into the bra, you snap on the transmiter and wear the watch?

• sherrymo6
    sherrymo6 Posts: 79
    Options
    Sorry, I was not aware there was a bra like that out there. I haven;t heard anything about it but interested as I used the regular monitor now.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    its a new one on me too, have only seen them with holes in the band to fit the sensor into, interesting question, surely someone out there must have one
  • sherrymo6
    sherrymo6 Posts: 79
    Options
    If you look at the reviews on Amazon they seem mixed. Most of the people compained that the straps were not well done and frayed and some people felt that it worked well. After looking at it I, I would guess it depended on what kind of support you were lookng for. However, it is a great idea. Sorry I couldn't help
  • juliapurpletoes
    Options
    thanks gals!! well - I guess if I want to find out I better buy one and try it!!

If and when I do i will definitley post all about it!

It probably is an individual fit thing....as the Polar HRM is a good device.

Be well and fit! Until later...:heart: