MY NSV

Options
I know I'm not a good dad for not sharing this earlier but below is my NSV moment.
My daughter wrote this note and put it in an envelope the night before Easter.
I get visitation with my kids every other weekend and it just happened that they were with me over the holiday.
She gave me the envelope Easter morning.
If you have read my profile, this is why I'm working on staying healthy and being a better me.

2011-04-24_12-17-15_967.jpg

2010-12-31_19-29-29_168.jpg

Replies

• LadyT02182011
    Options
    That is the sweetest thing! Those are the BEST NSV's! Stay blessed. ~smile
  • livingnow28
    livingnow28 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    How sweet!
  • EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    adorable! its what us parents live for :)
  • pjd1973
    pjd1973 Posts: 37
    Options
    so sweet. It's the notes like that that make parenthood the best thing ever. Bet you were walking on clouds for a while after reading that note!:happy:
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Getting healthy, losing weight, and being a better person are good benefits. However, NSVs like those are the BEST reasons and make everything else insignificant.
    "One thing. Just one thing. You stick to that and the rest don't mean *kitten*." - Curly

Sounds like you've found your one thing. Kudos.
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    that is soooo sweet!!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

L.
  • jdg1mfp
    jdg1mfp Posts: 103
    Options
    so sweet. It's the notes like that that make parenthood the best thing ever. Bet you were walking on clouds for a while after reading that note!:happy:

I was and still am!
  • Rloral
    Rloral Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!