Just Signed Up

Options
Hi Everyone! I just signed up and would love to find friends for support and motivation.
I have 90 pounds to lose to reach my "ultimate" goal...right now, I'm shooting for the first 30.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• shhcher
    shhcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Same, I could use your help as well! I looked at your profile and it made me laugh. Im gonna be 50 "IN 9 MONTHS" -Ahhhhh! Add me if you want!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is a great place to reach your goals! Feel free to add me!
  • chrishazza
    chrishazza Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi,good luck and enjoy your new found motivation.You will do it,i'm positive.
  • lighthousenl
    Options
    just signed up, hoping to be slim and trim using this site.
  • PamelaR64
    PamelaR64 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Good luck to all of your as well! So far, I've lost 5 pounds and feeling great!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You have certainly come to the right place. I lost 30 pounds using MFP. I have been in maintenance for a year now. I still sign in every day. Feel free to add me.
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Just want to say a big WELCOME to you :) . Glad you've joined our" little family". I'm also in my 50's so come on ladies and gents we can do this. I can, I can, I know I can..... Feel free to send friend requests, I log in daily for support / motivation. It's a fabulous site. :p