75 lbs gone. So far.

Options
kar328
kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
cwyg3v4wd9ia.jpg

The picture on the left is me, two years ago this month, approximately two months before I started on MFP and making the commitment to do this. The one on the right is from today, 75.2 lbs later. It's a work in progress, I'm still in the "obese" category, with just under ten pounds to go to be "overweight." That's my next short term goal. I'm aiming for a BMI of 24.9 to be "normal," which equates to 136.4 lbs (approximately 38 more lbs). I'll reevaluate when that goal is reached. I'd like to go lower, but I want to be realistic.

Today is day 671 of MFP logging. It hasn't been easy, but it's so worth it. I've made so many lifestyle changes, some small, some big, and they're part of me now. I'm learning to like myself more - that picture on the left is hideous and for me to post it is a big deal, but it's part of the whole journey and while it's a part of who I was, it's not going to be a part of who I'll be, or who I am now. But it's a great reminder of the progress and what I'm capable of achieving.

33505241.png

Replies

• MissMissle
    MissMissle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    So worth it look at you! Fantastic!
  • AniLandSmiles
    AniLandSmiles Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Your post got me all choked up. I love your positive attitude and your tenacity. You deserve to pat yourself on the back, big time!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation! You look amazing. I love your positive attitude and I just know that you will reach all your goals.
    60817891.png
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Your dedication and success is inspiring. Thank-you!
    Congratulations!!!
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You are Queen achiever in my book. I salute you!
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Well done on your success so far.
  • corofinlass
    corofinlass Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You must be so proud!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Wow, thanks for all the nice word. :D
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    RIGHTEOUS!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!