Determined to Prevail My Last Day 1

Options
Hello,

Looking for some support from people with common goals. I have come to the realization that food is an addiction and without the proper support it is difficult to prevail. I am an open book so you may find my posts flaky, hilarious, or awesome. I assume during this journey I will learn something new about myself. Wish you all the best. Today, I started eating my personal trainer food and set up my MisFit Shine. Now I am here telling the world I am going to do this. I have committed for the last time this is my final day one start. How many day one's (starting diets) have you had? I won't let bumps in the road discourage me to quit. Please encourage and join me to beat this disease.

Replies

• bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Way to commit. It really is a commitment to a lifestyle change. I am here every day and log everything. Even on the bad days. In fact, especially on the bad days. Also I am just down the road in Austin. Feel free to send me a FR. I'm happy to help any way I can.
  • Relajuice
    Relajuice Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support. Request sent.
  • smkrmr
    smkrmr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my second day one. Last day one was last year and I lost 40 pounds! Then gained it all back :( I did it before I feel like I can do this again especially with a good support group! I'd Love to be friends!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for over 4 years. In the last year or so, gained a lot back and trying to get it off for the last time. Feel free to add me if you want.