One month on MFP :-D

Options
ColeyBear08
ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
I've been on MFP for one month today and so far I've lost 14.8 lbs! I hope each month is like this!

If anyone know how to add photos on here let me know and I'll show some pics!

Here are links to the progress pictures

Here's my Before photo...
file:///Users/nicoleattinger/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2011/Apr%2029,%202011/Picture%204.png
Now...
file:///var/folders/U4/U4PHcgW4F5CFbo7beR-tyE+++TI/-Tmp-/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0xa0fda0.tmp.wjBb4L/Photo%201292.jpg

I hope this worked and I hope every can see a bit of a difference

Replies

• Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Well done!! That's amazing!

Keep it up :smile:
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! CONGRATS!
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wow well done thats brillient :D
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job! But don't get too disapointed or discouraged if next month isn't a much.
  • veganempress
    Options
    Well done!!! Keep it up. Even if next month is not the same amount of lost dont give up.. Keep at it and you will be at your goal in no time =)
  • Sphillips9686
    Options
    wow thats great keep up the good work.. :happy:
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!! Congratulations! Keep up the awesome job!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight lost so far, but just as a warning. It will start to come off slower the closer you get to your goal (I know for personal experience). I am 16 lbs away from my goal, and it doesn't come off as quickly now. The main thing is...don't give up. I have hit 2 plateaus in my journey which are frustrating, but I pushed through them. As for posting pictures, just make sure the big IMG is made to a lowercase img. Keep it up!!! You are doing a great job.
  • momweight
    Options
    Did you stick to a 1200 calorie diet. and did you exercies each day. I have been on MFP for 30 days and only lost 6 pounds. I am a little discouraged! Help me with some of your secrets.
  • kc_swiss
    kc_swiss Posts: 7
    Options
    I have been on for 45 days, lost 3 lbs and gained it back plus some! Please tell me what you did?! I am soooo lost :(
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Did you stick to a 1200 calorie diet. and did you exercies each day. I have been on MFP for 30 days and only lost 6 pounds. I am a little discouraged! Help me with some of your secrets.

For those of you that would like to know what I did:

I started out with a 1200 cal diet but my brother, an exercise science major, advised me to up the cal intake. I now eat anywhere between 1500 and 1200 a day. I do the Jillian work out DVD titled Burn Fat Boost Metabolism as well as a few others. In the beginning (maybe the first 2 1/2 to 3 weeks) I did it every single day with an additional 30-40 min of cardio on tuesdays and thursdays. I have since not been exercising as much this last week because of finals. I've also been running if I have a time constraint and can't do a 45 min workout. I eat breakfast every morning, salads/multi grain wraps for lunch, snacks in between each meal (fruit), and chicken w/o skin/fish for dinner with some vegies. If I don't have much time to cook dinner I go with a healthy choice frozen dinner.

If you have anymore questions just ask and feel free to add me :-D
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Here's my Before photo...
    file:///Users/nicoleattinger/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2011/Apr%2029,%202011/Picture%204.png
    Now...
    file:///var/folders/U4/U4PHcgW4F5CFbo7beR-tyE+++TI/-Tmp-/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0xa0fda0.tmp.wjBb4L/Photo%201292.jpg

I hope this worked and I hope every can see a bit of a difference
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!