Walk 100 Miles in November 2014!

Options
So you're starting out and need an exercise to get you going? Perhaps you've not yet taken a challenge? Or perhaps you're recovering from injury or pregnancy or perhaps just enjoy walking? Do you think you can walk 3.5 miles a day for a month? If so, come and join us and we'll help spur you along!

Click here to join... http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/19993-100-mile-monthly-walking-challenges

Replies

• biggermann
    biggermann Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    just joined your challenge group, I am from Ont Canada, and November can be one of those uncertain weather months, can you help me to fine the foot tracker i see in some of the posts, I do have a fit bit will that help to track the miles. Looking forward to the challenge
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Sure, see www.tickerfactory.com and choose a tracker. Then paste the bbcode (top one) into the relevant thread. You can practice on the Recording Progress thread if you want to try it.
  • kcasey155
    Options
    Bump
  • mikatoofly
    mikatoofly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just joined your group, cant wait to start and enjoy this nice cold crisp weather! :)
  • kcasey155
    Options
    Glad to have you!
  • reneerm17
    reneerm17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i Joined late I'm a day behind....
  • kcasey155
    Options
    That's fine. I mostly just walk weekdays anyway, so won't start until Tuesday as the kids have Monday off school this week.
  • BarnesyS67
    Options
    I love this challenge, hope I can reach the goal. Good luck guys! :)