This will make you think twice before eating that Halloween Candy!

Options

Replies

• Turning_Hopes_to_Habits
    Options
    Is it hijacking to complain that Tootsie Roll Pop bags now include BANANA? Why?!?! Why did they take away blueberry, cherry, strawberry, and chocolate tootsie pops to make room for banana? Will the person who likes the banana please set up so you and I can have words?

:wink:
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    This is going to have zero effect on how much Halloween candy I eat.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,224 Member
    Options
    Kelli850 wrote: »

Is it really worth the calories?

Yes, just budget it in and you don't even have to do all that exercise.

• feralkitten1010
    feralkitten1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I might eat 4 or 5 Reese's!!! :blush:
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    If your point is eating candy every day fits into your meal plans then I see nothing wrong with it other than the possible health issues it may (yes I said MAY not WILL) cause you down the line just like the health issues eating at McDonalds, Wendys, etc, etc that I did caused me although I did lose 100 pounds eating at those places. Ultimately although I lost weight it taught me how to eat wrong and bad stuff so it was a setback.

Since I am not in your group "won't set us back" I'll just say sorry I'm funny for responding to someone trolling the forum and I do in all honesty wish you well.

This is just silly.
    Unless you have a medical condition or an allergy you will not get any health issues from eating a small amount of candy every day, like a chocolate frog after dinner or similar.

You sure about that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6uLfermPU

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I vote yes for Butterfingers. Wait..what are we talking about?
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I like the first part where it tells you the calories/bar, but I can figure what to do from there.
  • jgennace
    jgennace Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    If you're going to eat candy, how about elevating your tastes to dark chocolate or something of better quality instead of that kids stuff.
  • jgennace
    jgennace Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Its not just about calories, excess sugar, doesnt do a body good.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    jgennace wrote: »
    If you're going to eat candy, how about elevating your tastes to dark chocolate or something of better quality instead of that kids stuff.

Snob.

Butterfingers and Twix are amazing.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

Unless you have a medical reason to avoid sugar, it doesn't matter
  • kenc1971
    kenc1971 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    2TzwaPN.jpg
  • daynerz
    daynerz Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great post, thanks for the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: I saved it to my Grand Hustle Muscle folder
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

Unless you have a medical reason to avoid sugar, it doesn't matter
    Yes this. I eat sugar daily, and plenty of it, I'm sure (I don't count sugars). I work in a bakery. If anyone is really so concerned about sugar, just limit it. There's always a way to make treats fit into daily eating.
  • FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    For just about every day this month I've set aside calories for candy corn, because candy corn... and I regret none of it. I also intend to eat more tonight B) So yes, it is absolutely worth it to me!