Where is everyone?

Options
Hi - just looking for some new friends on MFP who are losing weight and share their daily food diary so I can get some new ideas for meals and stay motivated. It seems like none of my friends are posting right now! Holiday lag already?

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I don't think people want to admit to what they are eating today. ;) lol
  • matusgb
    matusgb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use some help with easy meal ideas too! I just started running again. I ran on Mon, Tue, Thurs, and the scale is the same :( Clearly I'm eating too many calories, but I am absolutely ravenous at night! I do well all day. Need some hearty but healthy dinner ideas (crock pot?). Amber, the (free) Nike run app is pretty sweet and has helped motivate me to run. You can play music, it gives you your total distance announcing each mile (nice when you're lagging), and has training programs to choose from. Good luck and feel free to message me for support and sharing!
  • Amber6189
    Amber6189 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Haha, so true!! I have noticed it has been quiet this week....so hard to stay away from the candy!!
  • Amber6189
    Amber6189 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    matusgb - just sent you an add. I am the same way at night (especially after working out)...I could eat everything in sight! It is so hard to come up with new healthy meals. I have been using Pinterest, but most recipes are hit or miss. I will def look into the Nike app. Let's do this!!