2»

Replies

• LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    OH YEAR, RIPPED IN 30 BROKE A 2 YEAR PLATEAU!!!:drinker:
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is one of her older tried and true dvd's and while effective has caused knee and back injury if you have those issues already and don't use good form. I personally love Ripped in 30. It switches thing up more frequently than the shred and you will see results.
  • castadrora85
    castadrora85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    LOL I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I am not the only one who finds her annoying. and I TOTALLY agree that the one chick who does the "harder" work outs slacks like crazy lol I cant help but smile when she does. im only on day 4 and its annoying but Im going to stick it out anyway.
  • jenniferhurley59
    Options
    I have the xbox one with kinect and do the Jillian Michaels workouts.....I just started 2 weeks ago and hove lost 5 pounds already....it is well worth the money!
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Owe a good deal of my initial 20lbs weight loss to JM. Highly recommend.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred gives very good results. I have Ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack...can't say they did the same as the Shred.

If your knees are hurting from her workouts, stop the jumping parts, perhaps too much impact for your knees.....or you're not following correct form. I remember my knees used to creak lol but no pain and that soon stopped.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I've tried the 30 Day Shred but haven't completed it as i'm limited as to where i can do it. But i've been doing her Cardio Kickboxing one and love it!
  • starchild3
    starchild3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started today and even though she said not to take breaks I had to or I was going to pass out! I worked up quite a sweat in 20 minutes!
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is by far her best workout. Cannot comment of body revolution as i have not tried, i prefer the gym now days
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I lost several inches doing 30DS and then right after that I did Ripped in 30 and lost several more inches. I haven't lost a whole lot of weight, but I've been getting more muscular, so I'm totally fine with that. Right now I'm alternating No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, which is showing me amazing results already, probably better than what I got with 30DS. I just ordered Body Revolution today and I'm so friggen excited to start that.
  • Poofersgrl
    Poofersgrl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I started the beginner 30 day shred today. Not sure I can do every day, but every other day. Hope it works