Most filling snack EVER!

Options
Campbell's soup at hand.... Only 70 calories!!! Its like a mini-meal.

Just thought I'd share that with yall lol

Replies

• lipt8611
    lipt8611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i'm assuming the sodium is high, is it? i haven't had those since college!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    very very high in sodium
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    the sodium is insane though i believe
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    What's the sodium count??
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You're right! It is a really filling snack. Yes, it's high in sodium, but you're better off eating something that's high in sodium rather than something that's high in calories.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Way too much salt for me!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Tribe hummus and melba toast. great afternoon snack.
  • erinkelly2
    erinkelly2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add extra water to help with the sodium.
  • carlfry
    carlfry Posts: 62
    Options
    Forget about JUST the sodium.. look at the rest of the ingredients. Chemicals galore!
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    on occasion that may be true but to much salt is reallllly bad for u
  • MindyLynn77
    MindyLynn77 Posts: 126
    Options
    lol.. i dont eat them everyday, but its a really good snack when im hungry but not HUNGRY!!! I dont usually watch my sodium, apparently ketchup is what does me in on the days i go way over in that lol... I like salt (not an overabundance of it) but I like it.. And good for when i know i need to eat but dont have time at home, grab that and dont hafta cry when i pass mcdonalds! lmao
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You're right! It is a really filling snack. Yes, it's high in sodium, but you're better off eating something that's high in sodium rather than something that's high in calories.

That's not necessarily true. If you have the calories I'd say eat the higher calorie item over the high sodium item.

Like myself I had well enough of calories for salmon taco's that were lower in sodium but higher in calories and I chose that instead of a low calorie/VERY HIGH sodium item. I think I would have not lost as much weight this week if I had not watched my sodium this week. 3.2lbs in a week speaks for itself.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    *love* the healthy request savory vegetable....yummy! thanks for the reminder - i need to see if we have any left...
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options

That's not necessarily true. If you have the calories I'd say eat the higher calorie item over the high sodium item.

Like myself I had well enough of calories for salmon taco's that were lower in sodium but higher in calories and I chose that instead of a low calorie/VERY HIGH sodium item. I think I would have not lost as much weight this week if I had not watched my sodium this week. 3.2lbs in a week speaks for itself.

You're wrong.
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options

I do the same thing eeeekie! If I have the calories available, I prefer to eat a higher calorie, lower sodium meal. I have been watching my sodium intake the past 2 months and have been able to keep it under 2500mg most of the time. More often than not, I am now able to keep it under 2000mg.

Everyone does what works best for them! Keep up the good work, eeeekie!!