Looking for friends!

Options
I somehow missed this section of MFP - I just joined and am here to lose over 70lbs. Am 25 y/o chick from London that has zero family or friend support when it comes to lose weight. I'm here to encourage and be encouraged. Will also be posting weekly pictures /cringe.

Feel free to add me so we can share our progress!

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I just sent you a friend request. I have lost 116 pounds since January.
  • destinyhope12345
    destinyhope12345 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added. Looking for motivation/support
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    You can feel free to add the greatest person on MFP, and then you can add me Also :smile: but seriously, I'm a motivational speaker, I am going to keep you motivated and I can speak, FYI, I love to do puns and alot of other things funny, mostly self depricating, but all puns.
  • pinkcottoncandy7
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • chocolatexxmintt
    chocolatexxmintt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can feel free to add me as well! I have lost over 80 lbs but have only lost 26 of those since joining this site! :smiley:
  • addy_leigh
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! :)
  • lisainpotown
    lisainpotown Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me! Everyone please add me if you like :-)
  • brandonvonglaha
    Options
    Add me too..or someone add me..right now its just myfitness for me because im missing the pals lol
  • Returningrunner
    Options
    Add me too, anyone ! Thanks
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like I'll be there for you. Together we will get it done a bit faster. I log every day and this place is great for losing weight so hang in there and stay strong.