What if you've reached your goal weight but still have probl

Options
I've reached my goal weight range, but I still have fat in my midsection. I am doing ab and core work to strengthen the muscles to hold it in place better, but it's still there, circling my belly button. I don't think I need to lose any more weight, but how can I get rid of it otherwise? My stomach is definitely my problem area. Any suggestions?

Replies

• tdvandyke
    tdvandyke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same problem here! I actually don't want to be in a smaller size -- and my husband doesn't want me any skinnier! But I have wobbly stuff around my waist and abdomen that I'd love to see gone. What to do?!
  • Ncookr
    Ncookr Posts: 11
    Options
    I wish there was a way to target a certain area of your body but there isnt. to loose the last few pounds is always the hardest but if you dont want that to be there then you will have to drop a few more pounds or gain a few pounds of muscle. Body weight workouts will help you achieve the goal you want. They help burn fat and tone you up at the same time and can be a cardio workout if you do a circuit type training.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I've reached my goal weight range, but I still have fat in my midsection. I am doing ab and core work to strengthen the muscles to hold it in place better, but it's still there, circling my belly button. I don't think I need to lose any more weight, but how can I get rid of it otherwise? My stomach is definitely my problem area. Any suggestions?

Lift weights, and lift heavy.