Restarting college student, need friends! :)

Options
After five months of daily logging on MFP, I stopped after a friend of mine passed away. I just didn't have the drive to do log my food anymore. I'm ready to start treating my body better, though. :smiley:

I was at 148 lbs last year before MFP. I wasn't able to weigh myself before I started logging again because I didn't want to see how much weight I gained, but after 2 weeks of being on MFP again, I'm down to 138, so I'm pretty motivated!

I'm hoping to get to a healthy weight for my height. I'm 5"2, hoping to get back down to my pre-freshman fifteen weight, which was around 120-125 lbs. I'm eating 1200 calories a day. Looking for people to add for motivation!

Thanks, guys! :)

Replies

• JannahMM
    JannahMM Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking for new friends too. Best of luck reaching your goals. :)
  • Riechanster
    Options
    Hi! I'm a college student too! Busy with my thesis right now, and I'm restarting again with MFP too!
  • CArnold94
    Options
    Im restarting too :) Im doing a 3/4 degree at university to be a teacher
  • noexcusesjustresults2014
    Options
    After five months of daily logging on MFP, I stopped after a friend of mine passed away. I just didn't have the drive to do log my food anymore. I'm ready to start treating my body better, though. :smiley:

I was at 148 lbs last year before MFP. I wasn't able to weigh myself before I started logging again because I didn't want to see how much weight I gained, but after 2 weeks of being on MFP again, I'm down to 138, so I'm pretty motivated!

I'm hoping to get to a healthy weight for my height. I'm 5"2, hoping to get back down to my pre-freshman fifteen weight, which was around 120-125 lbs. I'm eating 1200 calories a day. Looking for people to add for motivation!

Thanks, guys! :)

Feel free to add me as well. My goal weight of 121 is similar to yours.