Almost a week

Options
Hi, I hope every one is having a good day. I have been using this site for almost a week now and I really like it. Wow is this diet hard to stick to with all the Halloween candy at the house right now. I'm doing good though on sticking to my diet and exercising to. I'm really out of shape so even 20min. on the treadmill feels like it is going to kill me. Good Luck to everyone!!!!

Replies

• starchild3
    starchild3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the good work! My house is sans candy thank God!
  • bears0131
    Options
    Thank You!!!! Lucky You, I have to deal with junk food being around me everyday but, so far I'm finding a way to be strong and not eat it.
  • abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    it is so hard. My goal is not to even eat one piece. Making it so far if I can make it to the end of the week I will be buying myself some new workout pants :smile:
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm a few weeks of being back on track and can so relate to the treadmill comment. Good news... it gets easier real fast AND you might even start looking forward to it on a daily basis like me now ;-)

Wishing you well on your journey!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Can you find a way not to have it round you, move it all to a cupboard if its your home or just dont buy it. If its the office, then have some healthy snack food nearby for you to munch or simply stop you getting hungry. Keep focused so you are aware you always have the choice of eating it or not. Take the exercise steadily and dont overdo it. You will improve over time getting faster and building more endurance. Tracking this will help you see your progress. Keep it up.
  • abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! And yes some days it does feel like the exercise equipment is trying to kill us but we will win that battle
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help encourage you. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have junk food and treats around me every day. It gets easier. I've been doing great since June 5th and I'm down over 65 pounds now. You can do it!!!
  • morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Keep the hard work up you can do it!