This is a test progress story

amessam8
amessam8 Posts: 58 Member
edited November 2014 in Success Stories
Hi All,

I'm just learning how to post pictures on MFP. Hopefully this works.
I haven't taken progress pictures since september, I just don't think that any progress is being made so I've given up.

Can you tell me if you see any difference in this pics?

The one with the black bottom is Aug 9, 2014 171.8 lbs
The one with the yellow bottom is Sept 11, 2014 163.4 lbs

58nyg7d48mmi.jpg
ies7n9r0a3ob.jpg
1fxiwbbffjll.jpg
g9ga9dqiqazq.jpg
pg3h780758fm.jpghl7fp399zo8a.jpg

Replies

• sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Yes! I can see progress for sure. Great work. If you want to display the pictures on MFP you need to choose the icon above the box where you type text that looks like a piece of paper with the corner folded down, then add the link to one of your pictures on your photobucket page, not the library page.

55835802.png
  • rdkstar
    rdkstar Posts: 260 Member
    Are you kidding me? There is obvious changes. I can't believe that you don't see it. Wow. You've done great.
  • amessam8
    Thank you all. Do you know how to reduce the size?
  • funchords
    funchords Posts: 413 Member
    Quite a bit of difference -- you can really see it where the bulges have almost disappeared via a lot less shadowing caused by those bulges in the after pictures. You've done great work here. The flab under your arms is about 2/3rds gone. I'd say by appearances that everything above the waist looks 50% tighter and everything below the waist looks 25% tighter.

Don't quit. It's working.
  • berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    Yes!!1 you can definitely see the progress. I can clearly see how you are losing body fat in you thighs and your buttocks. Excellent job keep it up.
  • funchords
    funchords Posts: 413 Member
    amessam8 wrote: »
    Thank you all. Do you know how to reduce the size?
    You can use an image editor ... here's an online resizer you could try:

http://www.picresize.com/

• parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    You're most definitely tightening up! Girl, you've done awesome! I can tell you've been losing inches, especially around your back & stomach!
  • amessam8
    Oh gosh, thank you so much. Sometimes external validation really helps to keep me on track!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!