getting started - again!!!

Options
fabi8081
fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
Not new to MFP but starting the journey again. I have had 2 kids In 2.5 years and need to start again. I didn't gain the weight back but didn't finish. I am definitely out of shape. I used pregnancy as an excuse to not go to the gym and work out. I have about 75 pounds to lose. I just wanted to put it out there so I say it out loud and feel accountable to someone.

Replies

• CArnold94
    Options
    Well welcome back :) this is my third time back to MFP. Well done for not gaining the weight back, that in itself is a huge achievement :) I am looking to lose 42lbs to get back to a weight area I feel comfortable in. And this is me puting it out there so that I don't go back on what I want to do :)
  • KevinTheBarbarian
    KevinTheBarbarian Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A lot of us have been there before, welcome back!
  • ThinningKB2014
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for support!
  • noexcusesjustresults2014
    Options
    welcome back and good luck
  • NYfirefighter
    Options
    It's back to the grinder for me as well
    Due to injury and depression I've fallen of the wagon and now I'm climbing back on
    I want to loose around 40 pounds by next may
  • shaunnarose
    shaunnarose Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm a newbie to MFP as far as these forums. Feel free to add me :) I need to loose 54 lbs but I'm focusing on 35 lbs for now.
  • shydee
    shydee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am the on again off again person as well!! This time I'm on til I see the person that I what to see! Welcome back!!
  • LilbaXAmira
    Options
    I'm back again as well. Welcome back and Good luck!!! Feel free to add me