I Kinda Sorta Cheated, Maybe!

Options
Full Disclosure..So I started this site in 2012 and logged in one time. I was 80 pounds lighter at the time. Yeah...I went ahead and deleted that entry. I am seeing results from my new Personal Trainer Diet and want my status to show that I have lost weight when I log in. Otherwise when I log in it tells me I have lost zero pounds from my new start date and I start thinking about what fast food joint to visit.

Replies

• OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    Whatever it takes to motivate you and keep you from making poor choices that take you further from your goal... best of luck.. YOU can do this.. Glad you are seeing results
  • Relajuice
    Relajuice Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes Whatever it takes. Thank you.
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Nope not cheating it was too long ago to count:) you need to start from square 1!
  • CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You can edit your entry to reflect a different starting weight.
  • Rmntrose
    Rmntrose Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It's all good. I started a new account because I lost the pass word to my old account. If I hadn't had to make a new account, I'd be doing the same thing. I gained everything back I lost last time when it came time to move houses and I spent about a month having to eat fast food :( It's all good. Do what you have to do to motivate yourself.