help please

Options
can someone please look at my diary and tell me what i am doing wrong?? the weight just isnt coming off like it should be, i havent lost a pound in over 2 weeks, please help. any tips or tricks are welcome thanks

Replies

• SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Please share it (make it public) if you want my help!
  • swenard
    swenard Posts: 101
    Options
    I would love to offer my help but the diary has to be public.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Your diary is viewable by friends only.
    Congrats on the 5 pounds!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Well I just see today's diary...................... 60 Calories just for breakfast...........hmmmm not enough, need to eat more for breakfast........ Need more protien or fiber. Also I don't think you are eating enough for lunch either. Your water intake is good!! Are you watching your sodium intake and are you getting in exercise too?
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    can`t see your dairy!!
  • WifedUpMartin
    WifedUpMartin Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Try tracking sodium. Just because you are coming in under your calorie goal doesn't really mean you are making the best choices. I understand that sometimes people are going to eat fast food, but hash browns and a double stack and fries probably won't help your weight loss efforts. I was in the same boat you're in... I didn't understand why I wasn't losing as fast as I should because I always stayed under my cals. I started tracking my sodium and realized I was consuming twice my daily value. I changed that and I started losing more. Might give it a try!
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i ate the double stack with no bun or cheese it was just the burger but it wouldnt let me calculate that
  • jenhenning219
    Options
    diary is there for all to see
  • jenhenning219
    Options
    diary is there for all to see
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    You aren't eating enough. You're regularly 400-500 below your calorie goal. You should be within 50-100 (either way).

Here's what I'd try:

-Aim for 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and 25 g of fiber per day.

-Try to cut out some of the fast food. Maybe it's just the days I checked, but it looks like your fast food is all various forms of fried potatoes? You can make some awesome roasted potatoes or fries (from scratch, not frozen) to scratch that itch. Super easy and they reheat well, too!

-Keep an eye on the sodium.
  • jenhenning219
    Options
    if i eat alot for breakfast i get sick and dont feel good for the rest of the day but im going to try to eat more for it
  • lclarius
    lclarius Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I noticed a few things:

the first is the weekend, you are not really logging and what you are logging is very typically "weekend junk". Just because its the weekend doesnt mean you get a free pass. If you want to "treat yourself" do so in little bits throughout the week.

the second - which a few people have pointed out and thats you need to eat more ingeneral. You should be hitting your target calories or atleast coming close otherwise your body will go into starvation mode and hold on to everything.

the third - you are eating a lot of processed and quick food. I know its a pain but you should go fresh ingredients as much as possible, this should help lower sodium intake as well.

finally - i know you said you dont like eating a big breakfast so maybe eat a few smaller things in the morning, more spaced out. I piece of fruit a yogurt string cheese whatever. In general you should try to get some protein and good carbs in the morning to get your metabolism moving.

Good luck!