Starting Over

Options
I had an old account but decided to create a new one. I don't know, it seems like since I want to start fresh, it's appropriate to start fresh here too. I typically start off great. I log everything, but after a few weeks I just stop. It's probably because I wasn't involved with the community before. So hopefully I will be more successful this time. I have about 30 pounds to lose. Wish me success.

Replies

• cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Glad you made your way back. Best of luck! You probably know this, but the best thing you can do is stick with it... Even on the days or even weeks that you "fall off the wagon." Just don't quit!
  • BIGGZ2SMALLZ
    BIGGZ2SMALLZ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Glad you came back. If you fall seven times get up eight. endure. Keep up the good work, and thats my story as well. this is the first time i actually logged for 31 days straight out of the two years i been on here.
  • klassyketta
    klassyketta Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, but I am back and this time we will be successful. we got this girl. lets get this weight off.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Please prepare properly and have a think ay what your approach to diet is. Read the forums especially the stickies and get a solid understanding of what your diet plan will be. Have a think about waht did or didnt happen last time and then put in place strategies that will help you avoid the setbacks you had last time. Make it a realistic systainable and safe plan and set baby step targets rather thna going full out.
  • CaliSteph80
    CaliSteph80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck - you can do this! Just log in - even just once. I did my best here when I kept in constant contact.
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting back at it. Feel free to add me -- friends help!