FRIENDS WANTED: 30 Years Old with 30kg+ to lose!

Options
Hi everyone! My name's Jannah, I'm 30 and have over 30kg (65lb) to lose!

I have used and experienced great success with MFP before, but with a lot of big life changes (marriage, graduating university, working a new job) my health just fell down the priority list and I stopped taking care of myself as well as I should.

I have recently become a vegetarian, and have adopted clean eating principles. While I am a very strict vegetarian, I am not always so strict with clean eating... I would like to change that!

I find having motivational friends on MFP to be one of the most important motivators. I have a lot of great friends on here already, but because of a prolonged absence/lapse in commitment, many of them have left MFP.

I WOULD LOVE SOME MORE FRIENDS!

Feel free to add me if your story is similar, or even if it is not.
Or even post your own 'friends wanted' below.

Jannah :)

Replies

• pinkcottoncandy7
    Options
    Hey! Same age, same boat! I'll be 30 in 28 days. I really want to lose around 70 pounds. I just found out I'm going to be in Europe July of next year and I want to fit and chic! Let's do this together!
  • JannahMM
    JannahMM Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Friend request accepted! :)

ADD ME! :)
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Join our challenge group and become part of of 536 committed members team. The link is following:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/23697-100-days-to-2015-challenge

We have a sequel group also for next year. The link is in the announcement section.

• JannahMM
    Options
    Thanks for the invitation BalancedWalker! I have joined and am looking forward to seeing how much i can lose in the last 60 days of 2014! :)
  • AOdell79
    AOdell79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 35 and my goal is to lose 37 lbs. I've lost 24 and 13 to go! I'll add you!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm 30! ...with a few pounds to lose
  • chelseamckell
    chelseamckell Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30! Happy to join the club :) I wanna (WILL!) drop 2 pants sizes by my family's Christmas party. My baby is almost one year old.... so no more excuses! MFP has always been my most successful tool, so I just came back today, and I'm committing to logging in and tracking every single day. I'll add you Jannah! And I'd love for anyone else to add me - I like being held accountable!! :)
  • JannahMM
    Options
    Wonderful! Lovely to meet you ladies, and thanks for the friend requests! :)
  • fabysfa
    fabysfa Posts: 15 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello Jannah, I'm 30 too! and have become vegetarian a little bit than a year ago. I'd like to lose about 40lb.
    I've been here in MFP for almost three weeks, and visit the community everyday looking for advice and motivation to keep this new life style. Feel free to add me :D
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    I have lost nearly 90 lbs and would be glad to help any of you :)))
  • lucysmommy2007
    lucysmommy2007 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me

i have 80lbs to lose and starting today taking a cleaner approach to eating as well

thanks
  • JannahMM
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks guys! All added! :)
  • hanymamdouh
    hanymamdouh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Jannah, welcome to the community. I'm 32, and lost 71Kgs, now I'm maintaining and rebuilding muscles. Hope I can help you.
  • Girlito
    Options
    I am 32 n ve to lose 60 pounds . I am new here its my first time . I dont like to see myself in mirror cuz i m fat n look ugly. In fact now i feel even my husband doesnt want to look at me( though he doesnt say anything) . I m losing hope i need friends n motivation.
  • kidantisan
    kidantisan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and started exactly a year ago - have been 25kg overweight for over a decade and missed out on so much throughout my 20s and its really my own fault. I have managed to lose 15kg so far by going Vegan and exercising, though at first it was torture. I tried many times before and never succeeded because it just seemed to hard, too long to go. too much...- this time i just won't give up, even though I've been stalling for 2 months now. How do you add friends here? its a great idea for mutual support :)