Hey everyone

Options
Hi I am currently trying to lose weight but am struggling with no one to talk to and no one that knows how hard it is is hard to keep going

Replies

• hoff2002
    hoff2002 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to be your friend. I'm older and have a lot of weight to lose. Maybe we can motivate one another.
  • CaliSteph80
    CaliSteph80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi -

It is a struggle to make a change to your life without some support. It's great that you're seeking it out now. Feel free to add me.

Stephanie
  • 5stoneoffLinda
    Options
    Hi, I am on the 2nd day of my sponsored diet to raise money for the local youth club. I have told them that I will lose 5 stone in 6 months, started 1st November and have until 30th April 2015 to do it. Already have some sponsorships and that's what is keeping me going, the fact that if I don't keep to it, I will be publicly shamed by people I know, lol. Also one of those people that pays £44 a month for the gym and doesn't go so am going to start going twice a week from tomorrow but it helps my Husband is rejoining so we can go together :) You can add me as a friend if you like :) I am going to be 51 at the end of this year so it's about time I lost it seeings I have been getting fat(ter) since I was 32.