In need of lifting friends!

Options
Hey all! I am 27 yr old single female. Just have furbabies, no kids. Down 19 lbs since this round started and 35lbs since my heaviest. I am not new to MFP... I have used this site several times however this time has been my longest streak and I don't plan on giving up this time around :)

I have been lifting now since June and I love it! I would like some friends who have the same interests as me. Basically mostly heavy lifting and no cardio lol I do the occasional Zumba (because I like to dance) and Yoga.

I keep deleting my friends because they give up and haven't been on in months! Hoping to get some friends who are in this for the long haul and aren't quitters! :) Let's keep each other motivated and hitting those lifting goals!

Replies

• jessfco
    jessfco Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Jess. Looking for some more people to hold me accountable too! You can add me!
  • bschoo01
    bschoo01 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks :)
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Started lifting early 2013 after being inspired by Lorina Lynn and sarauk2sf on here, now Scottish -63kg powerlifting champion, 6th in the UK in my weight class and over 15kg lighter than I was. :)
  • bschoo01
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration!
  • bschoo01
    Options
    bump