New member to MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi! Will be starting with MyFitnessPal tomorrow morning - Nov. 3rd. Been struggling with a sudden weight gain of 25 lbs. in the last few months. Need to lose 60lbs. Wish me luck!

Replies

• ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on taking a positive step to improve your health! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • bears0131
    Options
    I just started this site last week, so any one that is looking for friends feel free to add me. I need to loose a lot of weight to, I really let my self go and it is time to do something about it. Maybe we can help each other out. Good luck!!
  • Chocothundathighs
    Chocothundathighs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello I started MFP last sunday but I have about 110lbs I want to lose. I have also started the keto diet. If anyone is interested add me and we can share tips and encourage each other!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • lorettahoffstadt
    Options
    Hi, Im also new to myfitnesspal. I learned about this site from one of my TOPS leaders. I started Friday. I started out at 255 lbs. I am down to 227 lbs. My first goal my Dr set for me is 172 lbs. I have had a weight problem since my childhood. I think I can make it now with the great journaling plan on this site. I shows your weaknesses and your strengths when it comes to nutrition. I hope all of us make it our lifelong dream to be slim and trim in the new year.
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I officially started a couple of weeks ago and do find it helpful. Best of luck to all of you. I too have sixty pounds to lose. :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. :)
  • djuri004
    Options
    I started myfitnesspal last week, feel free to add me :) Good luck on your weight loss!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I am in TOPS too. Great place to get support! Add me lorettahoffstadt.