Losing the baby weight?

Options
I have been eating a great clean diet and working out but i am clueless about strength training. Any advice or supportive friends appreciated :smiley:

Replies

• LGarcia44
    Options
    Hi Tara, nice to meet you. And congratulations for your newborn.
    As many moms, I have struggled with the baby weight in the past (2012-80lb weight gain), but never found anything more effective than weight training to lose fat, muscle tone and birth recovery.
    Only good things to say about it! Just listen to your body and take care of it with your favorite tools.
    Always take what evrybody says with a grain of salt.
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    hi nice to meet you! i am struggling with baby weight. i had my son a year ago and im still a stone over my pre pregnancy weight and 35lbs to lose. i dont really know about strength training i am currently doing cardio and body sculpting but this week i really hit a plateau so looking for other ways to help i suppose. i might look into weights this week
  • julessandford89
    julessandford89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm pregnant am with my first baby and it's due in about 10 days eekkkk!!!! Very very excited but I am looking forward to losing weight in the new year. I am looking for slow and steady weightloss. I won't be doing anything crazy to loose the weight (I'm sure looking after the baby will be time consuming enough :) but would love to link in with you guys to have tips and advice about what worked for you guys. Feel free to add me :) julessandford89
    Thanks
    Jules