What does your screen name mean?

Options
So I have seen some pretty interesting screen names on here...what does yours mean to you?

Mine means "The Beard"

Replies

• TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    It's a nickname for my Dodge ram.
  • ButterflyJourney
    ButterflyJourney Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Butterflies are about new beginnings. This is my journey to a new me.
  • badholland
    badholland Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Mine means absolutely nothing, I've used it before and I can't remember why or where - I just like it. I think my phone has autocorrected my name to holland before so that's where that bit comes from.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty self-evident...but, I am a paramedic who works way too much and is very passionate about my job! lol
  • MoriorInvictus
    Options
    I typed something into google search and it said "Did you mean 'respect sauce' and I thought "who the *kitten* means to search for respect sauce?"
  • Isagirl72
    Isagirl72 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    love isagenix... female and born in 72
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Simon = First name , Cypher = One of my favourite characters from The Matrix
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Throwing confetti is about wanting to celebrate and be positive about every aspect of my life, even the negative ones, since you can always learn so much from them.
  • LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Lazy: obvious reasons, I'm the human equivalent of an ameba
    Cat: Should I introduce you guys to my two cats? Yeah... I'm a cat lady
    Pame: *Points at self* My name is Pame.
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    :) That I hate thinking of usernames.
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mine was created by a dating site random user name generator 5 years ago (So 40 was my age then that I added to the end of it.) So, I just kept using it on everything that needed a user name. I don't even really like strawberry jam or eat it very often.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    DBZ :)
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I typed something into google search and it said "Did you mean 'respect sauce' and I thought "who the *kitten* means to search for respect sauce?"

Cool. That is awesome sauce lol!
  • PapaPeace
    PapaPeace Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My step-son calls me Papa, and my mother was a flower child who was always flashing the peace sign. She passed away shortly after my step-son was born (his mom and I were best friends and started dating when she was pregnant)... so, my SN signifies a new era of my life, and pays homage to my mom. That and I just like the way it sounds.... it makes me happy.
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    A friend helped me come up with a username years ago... it was summer at the time and "haze" plays off my real name, plus the year I was born. Easy peasy.
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    It's a mystery! I bet nobody could ever figure it out! :)

8830689.png
  • harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    A nickname for my first horse - Harley

-Everyone thinks it's a Batman thing....which Batman is cool too
  • mombie2six
    mombie2six Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Mine means I have six kids, a Mom... but I feel like a zombie most days... So, Mombie.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    The first part of it(the name) is just something leftover from school-French class, nonetheless, from when we all had to pick French names for ourselves. Go figure. The numbers, 7 and 13 are my lucky numbers.
  • Dezzie1180
    Dezzie1180 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Dezzie is my nickname and 1180 is my birthday.