Why doesn't the app have the "Fat" content?

Options
Hi, I just downloaded this app at the urging of a friend and I love love love it! However, I forgot my iTouch in my car and decided to go on the website to update. Here it says you have fat gram daily intake as well...but the app you only have calories. So this whole time I've been using my app, I just realized I have been going over my fat instake everyday, but staying under my calorie limit! WTF! Does that mean all of my hard work and trying to eat right has gone down the drain? :(

Replies

• Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    It doesn't mean your hard work is pointless, just that you're body isn't necessarily getting the right balance of nutrients.

You can see the nutrients on the app though - if you go too home, then nutrients, you can see them all.
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I don't know what an iTouch is, but I have the Android app and it has the fat and everything tracked on there - more than I see on the website. I just have to scroll down a smidge from the BIG calorie count at the top on the main screen.

Also, don't think of all fat as horrible. Fat isn't that bad for you. You need it for nutrient absorption and other things.
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have an iPhone and at the top of the home tab you can see Daily/Weekly/Nutrients. Under the nutrients tab you'll see your nutrient listing.
  • cupfanncbms
    cupfanncbms Posts: 101
    Options
    When you are on the app, go to "home" (lower left). Then at the top right, you'll see "Nutrients". Click that, and it will show all the Vitamins, Cholesterol, Fat, etc.

:)

HTH's!
  • ValerieSW
    ValerieSW Posts: 32
    Options
    When I'm on the App on my phone (an Android phone) on the Daily Summary page it also has a Nutrient Summary. You have to scroll down, but it shows totals for all sorts of things, including fat, which is broken down into monounsaturated, saturated, and polyunsaturated. You might just need to scroll down!
  • juicytray
    Options
    oh okay thank u!!! :)