Newbie in need of friends

Options
Hello
I am a 20 year old girl from Scotland.
I currently weigh 175 lb and am looking to be around 130 pounds as I am 5 ft 4 so my frame is not doing well carrying 175lbs!
I'm trying to eat as well as possible rather than trying a new diet phase, it's more about clean eating for me at the moment as my skin hasn't been great for a while and I am putting it down to bad eating.
At my heaviest I weighed in at 196 lb however I was in a state of denial for a few months so could easily have been up to 200lbs.
I have been on my weight loss journey for around 2 years now and know I can do better than 20 lbs in 2 years.
I would really love to have more friends on myfitnesspal for us to encourage and support each other! I'm new to the forums and would love help, thanks:-)

Replies

• harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    add :)
  • T0M11
    T0M11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You are doing the right thing by making lifestyle choices and changing your eating habits, keep up the good work and all the best in your journey!

• destinyhope12345
    destinyhope12345 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Tim_Simons
    Tim_Simons Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey Ash, I added you as well. I'm 173 lbs and struggling to fit with my old clothes. haha But I'm in a healthy phase of transformation too. Would love to have friends around here to be motivated and inspired.
  • KahliaEllenB
    KahliaEllenB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a friend request, I just re-started my account and need some friends :)
  • melodiefrance
    melodiefrance Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley, I've added you too. I've started today and have the same height as you. I'm going to enjoy looking at what you eat on your page. It looks good! Good luck :-)
  • ktforder
    Options
    added x