73lbs down and ran my first 5k with pictures!

Options
13»

Replies

• tropic80girl
    tropic80girl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Your success story is exactly where I want to be. I see my gf's doing the color run and I so WANT that.. good for you!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    congrats beware though running is addictive

29509743.png
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! What great progress and an amazing accomplishment!
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    Options
    So fun! I am dying to do a color run! The next one is coming and I will be ready!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! The color run was epic! I can't wait to do more.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    Congrats you are doing great
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep Going.
  • dangie2002
    dangie2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing and you completed a huge goal of running a 5k. Keep up the hard work. I am hoping to drop another 30# so I can start training to run. Very inspirational!
  • chesnity3
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
  • wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Your determination, your gumption....you give hope to so many people by posting this. Keep up the good work! :smiley:
  • dannyxtyler
    dannyxtyler Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!!!!!!!!!
  • chesnity3
    Options
    You are beautiful! Your determination, your gumption....you give hope to so many people by posting this. Keep up the good work! :smiley:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words!
    So proud of you!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!

• optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Congratulations on both running and weight loss!!!
  • chesnity3
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!!! Congratulations!!
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing what an accomplishment
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! You look amazing. Like many others, I have also found a love for running during my journey. Welcome to the club!! :D
  • chesnity3
    Options
    Thank you guys :D
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Success stories have been huge inspirations for me. Even though, I don't consider myself a success just yet because I still have 50lbs to lose until I reach a healthy weight. I do have some great accomplishments and running my first 5k have been the greatest one so far. Yesterday 11-1, I ran the color run non stop. I always dreamed about being able to run as a kid, but my weight always held me back until now. My future is looking bright and I can't wait to get to a healthy weight and to run more races. Thanks for reading!

Here's me at my biggest 260.4lbs right before I started MFP, which at 5'3 is too much weight [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/chesnity3/Mobile Uploads/PicsArt_1350339457053-1_zpsea688ba1.jpg[/img]

Here's me right after I made it to 'onederland' [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/chesnity3/Mobile Uploads/20140920_111643-1_zpse407c32b.jpg[/img]

Here's me at the color run yesterday 187lbs [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/chesnity3/Mobile Uploads/20141101_205255_zpscd035fd0.jpg[/img]

AMAZING! You look great!!
    I've always wanted to do the color run, But I'm very pokey when running lol!
    Congratulations!
  • chesnity3
    Options
    Thanks and you should do it they're so fun!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!