Hey Everybody-Looking to lose about 100 pounds

Options
Hi everyone,
I'm a 23 year old female, I weigh about 240 right now. Used to weigh 160 all through high school and college, played sports. I graduate with my Masters in May 2015, I want to be down to around 170 by then. My eventual goal is about 130. Just looking for some motivational friends! :smile:

Replies

• nicoleyg
    nicoleyg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a 45 year old female. I'm weighing around 250'ish and would like to get down to at least 175, maybe lower. I've lost around 50 so far. I'm pretty good at motivating and also need some help from time to time as well. I would love to be on this journey with you. Feel free to ad me. :)
  • ajalcazar84
    ajalcazar84 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Tony. I am a 30 yr old male. I use to be 240 and solid muscle. I ballooned up to 388 and am currently at 306. I know how hard it is as I am a parent, full time student pursuing my degree and I work full time as well. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have almost 100 pounds left to lose. I'm here very day. Add me if you like.
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I weigh 242.6 right now, looking to get to 125. Add me and let's do this together!
  • crystalwenner1
    crystalwenner1 Posts: 15 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hi there
  • justalittlecrazy
    justalittlecrazy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Weighing about 306 right now, looking to get to the 175-200lb range. I am down about 28 lbs and am in this for the long run. Please feel free to add me- I need motivation, too!
  • dangie2002
    dangie2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I still have 115-130# to drop.
  • harrigke
    harrigke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys! It is definitely encouraging to have some backup for this haha.