T25 ???

Options
I have T25 but have never finished it completely and am woundeting if any other fitness people have it and have used it. Can you share your success with it if you have. Looking to start Alpha today and continue through Beta...10 week program for 25 minutes a day. Anyone care to join me?

Replies

• faithnfitnesss
    faithnfitnesss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just got it and waiting for it to arrive!
    I plan to start on Monday doing the entire program. Maybe we can do it together?
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 of Alpha, I've lost a total of 3lbs, and over 15 inches all over. I'm hoping the next phase will bring on more of each. I love that its only twenty minutes. I literally roll out of bed, and by the time I'm half way through it, I realize what I'm actually doing and within a few minutes its over with, I am a massive sweat pile but ready to take on the day then. Good Luck to you!
  • girlstrionce
    girlstrionce Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I completed day one of week 1 in Aplha today. I was sweaty by time over but felt like I needed more. Glad to hear of your results skinny4me2be and faithnfitness I would love to help hold you accountable once you start next Monday. Maybe we can posy on here our weekly results for accountability?
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just started the Alpha phase today, so I don't have a success story yet. I liked it, but I got interrupted by a crying toddler, so I didn't get to finish the workout. I hope to finish it tonight to at least say I completed the whole 25 minutes - ha! Here's to great results for all of us!
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    hey Bennett55434, I see your from MN-so am I. :-) I belong to a group too called T-25 Warriors- we go there to keep each other accountable, vent, post successes and failures. Your welcome to join or friend me if you want. :-) I would love more accountability as this week is one of the toughest. TBC 3x!! not my best video!!
  • kwiatrtdy
    kwiatrtdy Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I've just finished my first week of Beta phase. I lost 11lbs in Alpha Phase but I have to say I enjoy the workouts in Beta phase more. Like skinny4me2be said, by the time you've actually realised what you're doing you only have 15 minutes left.
  • tooheyz
    tooheyz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    T25 is awesome. I recommend it. It's hard, intense cardio and it quickly whips you into shape. I started beginning of September this year. For the first 3 weeks of alpha, that's all I did and I dropped weight quickly. But after, I felt as though I had more in me at the end of 25 mins, so I decided to combine it with heavy lifting (5-6 rep ranges) at the end of most workouts - focusing on different muscle groups every day. I also ate very clean...

I should be in my second week of gamma - but well, I stopped. I didn't feel challenged and felt as though I got more benefit from lifting heavy.

Here are the results.

l93ty289c1fj.jpg
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday if anyone wants to add me and we can hold each other accountable? I should have it by tomorrow :)

Did anyone follow the nutrition plan while doing it?