GOAL! 120 lbs lost. 252 - 131!

Options

Replies

• Andiebeanluvsu
    Andiebeanluvsu Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! That's awesome that you were able to jump right back into it after your pregnancy. My hubby and I are trying for a baby in December, and that's the thing I've been most worried about since I'm not yet at goal. Thank you so much for posting this!!!
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thanks for the inspiration!! I'm all about those 10,000 steps!!! :)
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so different, and pretty smokin' hot ;) your children are so cute, too! Congrats!
  • tropic80girl
    tropic80girl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Love it =) Great job!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,004 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing
  • hrtunstall
    hrtunstall Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • fat2fitmamaB
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look like a completely different person... so much younger, happier, and spunkier and just (like someone else said) GLOWING. Congratulations! I can't even begin to tell you how inspiring this is. I just started my weight loss journey at 224 and I have 100+# to lose. Thank you for posting this! You are so amazing! <3:D Great work!
  • annar298
    annar298 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

Awesome!!! You look great! Inspiring!
  • calichic74
    calichic74 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration!
  • ChrisM32205
    ChrisM32205 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • dieter75
    dieter75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You have inspired me.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! My goal is -120lbs too...I've made it to -74ish and I'm stuck...up and down the same 2-4 lbs. But seeing your pics and thread have helped me get my head back in the game! :)
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really sculpted yourself into a HOT MAMA! Congrats! Such great work.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss success. You look outstanding!
  • timg760
    timg760 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Haven't I seen you on Arrow?!
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and must be so proud of yourself! What a gift you've given to your kids! yay!
  • llmfcm
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. As I once again sit here trying to find my motivation to just keep going on this journey. I had lost 65 pounds as of May 2014 and some how over the summer something changed and I am not truly sure what but I have managed to put back on about 16 pounds. Everyone keeps telling me not to stress because that doesn't help, but it is so hard to refocus and look at what I have already accomplished when I am slowly watching the scale go in the wrong direction. My profile picture is my beginning day the day I started going to Weight Watchers. I loved their program but just could not afford the weekly fee, so thought I know what I need to be doing and I know what I need to eat so let's do this on my own. Well I can't do it on my own I need people like you and everyone here to keep me motivated! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are just awesome!!
  • bebenevaeh
    bebenevaeh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!