New and trying to get going and get some friends

Options
Hi my name's Breanna. I'm just trying to get started with this site. A little bit about me, I'm in my early twenties, and I'm trying to change to a healthier lifestyle between classes and work. I've had trouble with my weight since I was a kid, not sure why except maybe I have a problem binging. Its terrible and I try to stop but it just makes it worse. I'm getting to the point where my weight is concerning me and I need to get on track. Sadly I am alone in my efforts as I do not have contact with my family. Help! I need friends! :p

Replies

• amphilion
    amphilion Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good luck Breanna! Motivation always helps!
  • Thanks! It does get kind of hard doing it all alone. Keeping my fingers crossed.
  • onelbperweek
    Options
    Hey Breanna

I have a binging problem too, and it has gotten to the point where I dont even recognize myself in the mirror after 25 lbs of gain in one year. Doesnt help that Im only 4 ft 11 at 19 yrs old... I ate a whole jar of peanut butter recently. Im addicted to all things chocolatey milkey and peanutey...I just started my myfitnesspal journey two days ago on my birthday. Add me and we could support each other? :)

Cheers
    Becca
  • Ldub424
    Options
    Hi Breanna, I'm new here too, just signed up today. I understand how difficult it can be to take control and make a healthier lifestyle especially when your life is already so busy with work and classes. I'm in the same boat. I also struggle with binging at times and then practically starving myself other times. I'm determined to get healthy and the right way, maybe we can help motivate each other! Good Luck!