25 lbs by Christmas #3 Weigh in Monday!!!

Options
Hello everyone I hope you had a happy halloween! I ate way too much candy Dx hahaha and now I've started my monthly unhappy shark week time :s So today I weighed in at 136.4, I think the same as last week :(
Hope everyone else is doing better. I'm gonna keep it up and hope to see some real improvement by next week!!!! Good luck everyone! How you all doin!?

Replies

• kaydensmom2009
    kaydensmom2009 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    161.6 lbs today, 164.6 lbs last week, 168lbs beginning weight.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am down .4 this week putting me at 161.2 and making my total loss 3.8lbs. Urrrr. Had a bad week last week but im back on track and hopefully will show a better loss next week
  • couldntyoutell
    couldntyoutell Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!! Both of you are doing absolutely fantastic! You're really inspiring me to get my *kitten* on track! Hahahaha Congratulations! Keep up the great work!!!
  • kaydensmom2009
    kaydensmom2009 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks couldntyoutell!
  • khebebr829
    khebebr829 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im up a pound this week, putting me at 157.6. Hoping I can turn things this week trying not to get discouraged.
  • Trishism
    Trishism Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I went from 185.4 last week to 180.4 this week. I'm pretty sure at least half of that was water weight once I finished my period, but still, it's nice to see such a change! This coming week won't see such a drop, but I didn't do horribly with Halloween and I had a nice swim today, so I'm feeling pretty good.

Keep it up!
  • deladypilot
    Options
    Looking good this week. We are moving ahead on our journey
  • barnettchicks
    barnettchicks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Last week I was 180 and CW 177
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I hope you had a happy halloween! I ate way too much candy Dx hahaha and now I've started my monthly unhappy shark week time :s So today I weighed in at 136.4, I think the same as last week :(
    Hope everyone else is doing better. I'm gonna keep it up and hope to see some real improvement by next week!!!! Good luck everyone! How you all doin!?

Are you serious???
    I don't get why you're upset, i WISH i was at 136.
    In my opinion i think you don't need to lose any weight. Leave this to people who REALLY need it.
  • deladypilot
    Options
    Couldntyoutell - Staying the same is great when you had prepared yourself for a gain. Congrats.

It has been a rough week for me but im back at it