I'm back after a bad year

Options
Hey everyone-this is my second time starting on here-I had a different username before and deleted that account now I'm starting over. I originally joined back in 2009 and over the course of several months lost about 40 lbs-I was in great shape working out several days a week and eating well-in short I was very happy with my success and doing great! When I went back to school I started to slowly backslide-I didn't even notice at first. Then when I finished school I told myself it was time to get serious and lose the weight I'd gained back while I was in school-I got back to my work out routine and started eating well-then in March we had a blizzard and I hurt my back shoveling snow and I spent the next couple of months recovering-I could still go to work but that was about it. I've used that as an excuse to become totally lazy! I'm up 20 lbs from where I started 5 years ago! I'm so mad at myself for letting things get so out of hand, now I have 60 lbs to lose. But I'm here to make a fresh start and turn things around-I'd love to have some supportive people on my side whether your story is like mine or not-I'm here to get serious!

Replies

• CatK15
    CatK15 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! We all need supportive people on this journey. Sending you a request :)
  • Gymzie
    Gymzie Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi smae1980! I'm also back to a fresh start and I'd love to add you as well! :)
  • sungoddess337
    sungoddess337 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This is the only place to be...the support is unequaled.