N-S-V

Options
lclarius
lclarius Posts: 34 Member
A little back story, almost 5 years ago I trained for full marathon with team in training, unfortunately due to an injury a few weeks before i was not able to run. During my 4 months of training though i literally couldnt keep weight on. As a treat for all my hard work and because nothing i owned fit anymore i decided to treat myself to a pair of designer jeans. I ended up getting a pair of that were a size 30! Before training i was a 34! I was over the moon the excited.

Well there is a funny thing about losing weight because of running...when you stop running and still eat like your running you gain weight. I ballooned up to my heaviest and have been fighting to lose that weight and fit back into the $180 jeans ever since. This morning when getting dressed i thought what the heck and tried them on. Well they were a little bit snug but not uncomfortable. I have now had them all day and i feel and look fantastic. I have been a little down in the dumps lately because i havent been seeing the scale number move but this small victory is worth any number on the scale :)

Replies

• funkythreads2004
    funkythreads2004 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    your losing inches and thats a good thing so well done you . I hope some of your luck rubs off on me ;-)
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    fantastic :) enjoy your jeans!

I made the mistake (?) of throwing out my favourite Levis a few years ago because I thought I'd never ever fit into them again. I remember even being really embarassed buying them because they were the biggest size in the shop, and I was actually not overweight really then - I'm just tall with massive hips!
  • lclarius
    Options
    @funkythreads: i rubbed my jeans on the screen, i hope it works :)
  • lclarius
    Options
    fantastic :) enjoy your jeans!

I made the mistake (?) of throwing out my favourite Levis a few years ago because I thought I'd never ever fit into them again. I remember even being really embarassed buying them because they were the biggest size in the shop, and I was actually not overweight really then - I'm just tall with massive hips!

Hopefully you will be able to buy so fancy new jeans that are even more fantastic and in a smaller size :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!