College probs looking for any support she can get!

Options
I am looking for people who will keep me accountable and support me on this journey to lose some of my extra weight. I am 20 and a nursing student in college (talk about stressful) but I have taken on the challenge to lose weight. I make a great supporter as well!

Replies

• Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Greetings, Jessica! Feel free to add me if you're still looking for supportive/motivational friends!
  • nuttynanners
    nuttynanners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm 23! We should be friends! I'm getting back into MFP after a long absence and I'd like to get back on track. I'm trying to hold myself accountable but I could use some help. I read my feed daily!
  • Gymzie
    Gymzie Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18 and starting my first year at college, so I would love friends my age and in my situation :)
  • SarahRMerts
    SarahRMerts Posts: 31 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'd love to help you out! I'm 23 and finishing up my last year of college. Cheers to you for being a nursing student. I've had a lot of friends in nursing school. You totally go this! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Lorri229
    Lorri229 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am looking for people who will keep me accountable and support me on this journey to lose some of my extra weight. I am 20 and a nursing student in college (talk about stressful) but I have taken on the challenge to lose weight. I make a great supporter as well!
    Hi Jessica, I am a nurse and I remember how stressful school was. That was probably the start of my weight issue. I was always eating at night to have energy to stay up and study (then I got sick, but thats another issue). It will be so worth it in the end, just try not to let yourself get so caught up in school that you dont take care of yourself. I would like to lose 20-30 pounds, so we could help support each other, as I am also new.