Jim's Turkey Meat Loaf

Options
2 20 oz. packages Jennie-O Ground Turkey Breast
3 eggs
1 cup Uncle Ben's Ready Rice - Long Grain and Wild
1 envelope Lipton - Recipe Secrets - Onion Soup, Mix, Dry,
4 Tbsp. barbeque sauce or catsup

Prepare the rice according to the package directions. Then mix all the ingredients together including the rice. Turn into a loaf pan sprayed with Pam. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45-50 minutes. Serves 8 Calories - 240 Carbs - 16 Protein - 36

Replies

• nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    Thanks!
  • cowpoke06
    cowpoke06 Posts: 171
    Options
    bump!!!!!!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Gonna try this one, ... thanks!
  • kbean33
    kbean33 Posts: 50
    Options
    bump
  • BonitaAppleBomb87
    Options
    Cool receipe
  • cowpoke06
    Options
    I'm about to make this for dinner right meow! will let you know how it is :) I'm going to add some onions though...I love me some onions...and probably some other spices to (garlic is my weakness)
  • cowpoke06
    Options
    I'm about to make this for dinner right meow! will let you know how it is :) I'm going to add some onions though...I love me some onions...and probably some other spices to (garlic is my weakness)

It's in the oven, I used 1 pound of aldi ground turkey, and substituted tomato sauce for ketchup. Since I used about half the meat this recipe calls for I used 2 tbsp of tomato sauce, 1 packet onion soup mix, 1/2 c of bread crumbs (no instant rice) 1 egg and one egg white, about a quarter of a white onion diced, 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic from a jar, and italian seasoning. I'm going to put some ketchup on top when it's about 10 min to being done :)
  • charmy2k
    charmy2k Posts: 4
    Options
    Whoops! I screwed up! That should only be 1 package of ground turkey. Don't know how I made that mistake. Sorry.