P90x3

Options
Is there anyone out there doing P90x3? I am half way through my second week and feeling a little deflated that I didn't even loose any weight or centimetres anywhere. Did anyone achieve results in their first week?

Replies

212019156 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Are you reducing your calorie intake?
  • Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Your diet matters too but alot of people dont see results until week 3 or so, Keep pushing play and I can help you with your diet
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    A week and a half is not enough time to give yourself to see results--as others mentioned, what is your nutrition like? Also, you sometimes retain water when starting a new exercise program because of your muscles trying to protect and repair themselves. This can take a few weeks to fully dissipate.
  • MummaBear14
    Options
    I have reduced my calorie intake a couple of days ago. I think my diet is pretty good I eat healthy I avoid to sugar and I am gluten intolerant so it is mostly meat and veggies for dinner and lunch, and breakfast is eggs or porridge with a little bit of brown sugar, cream and milk. If anything it probably is my portions and enjoying mash potatoes. I gained 8kg in 2 months after I finished BF because I had more time on my hands to eat before that I was lucky to get one meal a day. What veggies are really filling? If I just eat peas, spinach,broccoli or beans I end up still starving. I do eat a lot of smoked tuna as snacks.
  • eliezerlopukhin86
    Options
    I am in the middle of my 3rd week on P90X3 and this was also a source of concern, as I was actually gaining weight. I just started diligently tracking my calorie intake, and I can feel a bit of a difference.
  • MummaBear14
    Options
    that is a real course for concern I have noticed some differences with my legs and arms toning up. I have been watching my calories as well.
  • Ashley10268
    Ashley10268 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I previously did P90X and am currently doing P90X3 (I am also gluten intolerant and try to stay away from dairy) and I noticed during my first round that I counted my calories as usual but I didn't stick to any type of ratio. I got definition but didn't lose a pound...this time I'm trying to stick to Tony's 30-40-30 ratio (I think that's it...) of carbs, protein, and fat. Hoping this time it will work! Don't give up! They say the real results happen in the last 30 days. Feel free to add me! :)