Not new

Options
Hi im not new been on her for a year now, but just getting back in the habit of logging my diary. Im married 33 work full time and have a beautiful 4yr old daughter. Feel free to add me am on everyday and try to give support to friends x

Replies

• vajohnson77
    vajohnson77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am not new either - used this before but like you just getting back into using it and logging food and exercise. Tried weight watchers and countless other diets but going to try this again. Want to get fit for the Festive season! I have 3 small children and work full-time so find it really difficult to commit to eating healthily (when I am so tired!) and exercise (so tired!!). I am hoping with the support of everyone and me offering support on these boards that I can achieve my goals - this time! What are your goals? x
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome back! I love MFP, and couldn't have hit my health goals without it. You ladies have got this! :flowerforyou:
  • ThatGirl_1968
    ThatGirl_1968 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm not new to MFP either and am trying to increase my social network for support :o) My profile tells my story -hitting goal weight twice before, but gained it back - twice!! So here I am again! I'm married, 46, working full time mom of two 13yo's. I'm good at tracking daily, but need to come up with an exercise routine and schedule that I can realistically stick with.
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm also not new but ready to give MFP another go! Feel free to ad me.
  • Jrdswife904
    Jrdswife904 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome Everyone!! I am back on my restart too....Feel free to add me if your looking for more support :)
  • CanadaTodd
    CanadaTodd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am here to get things going (or losing!) Would love a friend or two!
  • TeaLoverMJ
    TeaLoverMJ Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd time round too and looking to build up the social side of things to help me! Feel free to add me also
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    thanks guys have added everyone :)